|As Seen On Fox TV|
|As Seen On TV|
It is with great pleasure that we send this letter to thank you for all your help. We simply love our new Aqua Shield enclosure and now use our pool almost every day! Thanks again.
The Williams Family.
Battle Creek MI
- Info Request
- View Pictures
- Hard Top Safety Cover
- Low Aqua Shield
- Mid Size Model
- High Aqua Shield
- Ellipse Aqua Shield
- Sky Dome
- 1. With the enclosure, can I swim in my pool all year round, especially in colder climate areas?
- 2. Will my property taxes go up?
- 3. What is the difference between the conventional and trackless design?
- 4. What's the maximum size the enclosure can be built?
- 5. What's the difference between the enclosure models?
- 6. Will it keep my child out?
- 7. Can the Aqua Shield Enclosure be mounted against the house /garage/wall?
- 8. Can leaves and bugs get in the enclosure?
- 9. Do I need a dehumidifier to control the humidity?
- 10. What does the enclosure consist of?
- 11. Does the enclosure come with doors?
- 12. What is the glazing made of?
- 13. What is the frame made of?
- 14. What holds the enclosure to the ground?
- 15. How is the Aqua Shield™ Telescopic Enclosure installed?
- 16. What kind of foundation is required?
- 17. Can I install the enclosure on my wood deck? Plastic Deck? Brick/Stone Deck?
- 18. Can I install the tracks flush to the patio surface?
- 19. What is the life expectancy of the product?
- 20. Do I need planning permission for this type of pool enclosure?
- 21. Is it easy to slide the enclosure open or closed?
- 22. How expensive is an Aqua Shield™ Telescopic Enclosure?
- 23. How easy is it to install the enclosure myself?
- 24. I want to use my pool in the winter. How warm is the pool water and air temperature under cover?
- Shield Shapes
- Technical Info
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Specialty Products
- As Seen On Fox TV
- View Videos
- As Seen On TV
- Energy Saver
- Site Map
- Dealer Locator
Click here to begin saving
Get advice on choosing right pool enclosure.